THE CREDERE FUND, a program of Think OutWord, encourages the community to direct its excess capital (usually in the form of small gifts) to cultural initiatives, empowering individuals to freely manifest their visions for the future. Credere awards grants to individuals with creative projects in art, social change, and Goethean phenomenology. These initiatives nourish the cultural life of the whole community, awakening an ethic of mutual support.
The Credere Awarding Committee welcomes applications for each of the following three grants:
- Art + Anthroposophy: awarding up to $2000
- Social Change + Anthroposophy: awarding up to $2000
- Goethean Phenomenology (Sponsored by The Nature Institute www.natureinstitute.org): awarding up to $1000
Individuals striving to realize social, scientific, or artistic initiative are encouraged to apply. Applicants must demonstrate that support from the Credere Fund is essential to their initiative and that funds will be used effectively and responsibly. Preference will be given to projects which are anthroposophically-inspired, and while there are no age or geographical restrictions, young people in the northeastern United States are especially encouraged to apply.
Download applications below and submit them via email (to email@example.com) or via regular mail (to Think OutWord, P.O. Box 55, Philmont NY, 12565) no later than October 15, 2012.
- Art + Anthroposophy Application
- Social Change + Anthroposophy Application
- Goethean Phenomenology Application
Please Support the Credere Fund by donating here.